Monday, March 23, 2009

My Addiction :)

Hi guys!

I decided to make a separate place/blog for my Asian (Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese) addiction because not all likes to hear about my raves and rants about this addiction of mine..I also can't mix my video posts on my other blog because it is all about makeups, skincare, etc.

I love watching dramas, movies and reality shows..I also love listening to their music..to tell you honestly, majority of my celebrity crushes (actors and singers) are Asians haha..I don't really know why but eversince I watched Meteor Garden in ABS CBN Channel 2, I became addicted to their looks and shows :)

So if you are an Asian drama fanatic like me, do join me here in my little world full of Asian celebrities and their shows/songs..enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment