Monday, October 4, 2010

WGM Horror/Chuseok Special

Anyeonghaseyo! ^_^

Have you guys already watched the Chuseok Special of We Got Married? I have! And I really enjoyed it...I just hoped they alloted the same amount of time for each couple coz the Yong-Seo couple got the longest airtime since they are the first couple to do the challenge. Don't get me wrong, I love all three of them but I just hope it's equal haha :)

Anyways, I've seen a lot of skinship between these 3 couples and it's so nice seeing the guys protecting their wives. Even though they are scared, they still tried to show their courage so that their wives won't get scared even more.

This has the most skinship between Yonghwa and Seohyun! Haha They're so sweet together.

Who's my fave? I love Khuntoria the most but for this episode, I think Adam couple got my vote. They are so funny! I loved it when Jo Kwon danced in front of the "ghosts" and made them laugh...And I can't stop laughing when he "attacked" the Sadako" ghosts while Gain was solving the problem haha ^_^ I really think they deserved to win the title as Best Couple for that event :)

Here are the links where you can watch them subbed:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Credits go to Wild2Day...Thank you for subbing KhunToria Episodes fast and in good quality! Fighting! ^_^

Enjoy watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment